Pages

Thursday, June 8, 2017

Story of our Pastry Graduate - THE GLAZE

Every body come to learn from Academy and I am sure they all have different dreams.


THE GLAZE is story of Chef Viona who is our graduate and start this beautifull Pastry business in Medan , Indonesia

The Glaze

 I have never told her this Part as I was a bit embarrased. After graduattion I saw her posting of some nice beautifull cakes every few days. I use to like them and they some how look similar to what we teach in Academy. After few time I got irritated and asked my chef , why she keep on posting cakes picture and why not go some where and work.

To my peasure and shock, Chefs told me that its her own work and she has started her own business in  Pastry Catering .Cant explain how happy I was and how proud we all are of her today
 A small write up in a Pastry Magazine published in Indonesia

Today she come every few months to Malaysia , looking out for more Ingredients and Products which show how serious is she in her work



This Year I think she has Plan to go for the selection of National Pastry Team of Indonesia along with her brother Tomy who is also our graduate doing great in Pastry along with her

I think the Products are really world class and if you happen to be in Medan, its a trip worth going.


 #Macaroon , Cake and #French Pastry seems to be her speciality

 This is the breed of Pastry chefs Generation we should encourage and help more and give more opportunity in terms of exposure which will furtehr more motivate any others to take this Noble Profession
For a country like Indonesia its afresh breathe of air where you can actually work out these professional young #pastrychefs in#indonesia making a mark for themselves

I really like this cake


For More information -

Academy of Pastry Arts Malaysia
Lot- ​16,  Jalan 51A/223,​ 46​1​00 Petaling  Jaya, Selangor
​Darul Ehsan​, , Malaysia   

No comments:

Post a Comment