Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Road to ,,,,,,,,,,,Academy of Pastry Arts Malaysia

This was a good feeling. Designing your Own kitchen. Its a graphical photograp but I was sure that once finall done its will be same or better then this.
well , Bakery has really come out good now. Nowdays all the multinational companies dealing with Oven, mixers and dough sheeters have a production unit in Asia. Speacially china and India.
Not That the quality is bad but the cost of raw material and Labour actually make the entire cost less then Half. I was still looking for a reliable Local Company and got My stuffs through Sinmag.It was what I was looking for the Price I pay.
I was very clear about the Main Pastry Kitchen. it has to be a marble table top with kitchen aid mixer and a hot plate on every table. I wanted every table to be equipped with its own trays,silpats,silicon moulds and paper rolls.
Vision was very clear and I saw the same in French pastry school during my US trip couple of years back.
William was taking time to get the things done on time. I was left with no other choice but to take some of his responsibility on me.It was getting tough as every evening I use to take Guillaume and Tan with to Ikea and start purchasing the furniture for Lounge.
I was doing everything except making pastry. Things were going a little difficult as now we were having an extra job of Purchasing also.Guillaume shows a great deal of responsibilty. His Appartment was a big store house as all the purchase of small equipment was getting store at his place.

what you see is not what have finally come..Its more darker colour with Black leather sofa and black table and wooden shelf.It was not a bad deal and I definitely Would suggest Entrepreneurs to understand the Market and do some surveys yourself before saying yes to a quote.
we got our stuff less then half the price.
I am sure you will be surprise on your visit to Academy as its a different colour.
we got the Secretary table back in the office.I dont know how to explain the difference but for sure ,its better now.
A very strange thing happen during this time. One of a very reputed college from Singapore call us asking for a kind of working together. Its was a difficult situation as we were not even Opened. May be they saw the website and got a different Idea. Anyway , it gives us a reason to smile.
For sure We were on a right track...........................





No comments:

Post a Comment